Software Purchase Refunds
Sorry, we do not offer refunds for the purchase of software. All sales are final.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Web Design or Programming Sevices
Authorization. By submitting a payment I, the client, authorize AlumniOnline Web Services, a sole proprietor, located at 2751 Penny Lane, Columbia, MO to complete the Web services project I have previously outlined. I understand that it is my responsibility to provide AlumniOnline Web Services with complete project specifications and that AlumniOnline Web Services is not responsible for providing services not specified prior to entering into this agreement.
Completion Date. AlumniOnline Web Services and the client must work together to complete the services in a timely manner and by the date specified. If the client does not supply AlumniOnline Web Services with information required to complete the requested services within the time frame specified, AlumniOnline Web Services can not be held responsible.
Payment of Fees. Fees to AlumniOnline Web Services are due and payable on the following schedule: 50% before work begins and 50% when the services have been completed. All payments will be made in US dollars.
Assignment of Project. AlumniOnline Web Services reserves the right to assign subcontractors.
Legal Stuff. To the extent possible, AlumniOnline Web Services will complete the requested services to the client’s specifications. However, AumniOnline Web Services can not warrant that the services provided will meet the client’s requirements or that the operation of a website will be error-free. In no event will AlumniOnline Web Services be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate a website, even if AlumniOnline Web Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Copyrights and Trademarks. The client represents to AlumniOnline Web Services and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to AlumniOnline Web Services are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend AlumniOnline Web Services and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
Copyright. Copyright to the finished assembled work produced by AlumniOnline Web Services is owned by AlumniOnline Web Services. Upon final payment of this contract, the client is assigned rights to use, copy or modify the completed work. Redistribution of the completed work with or without modification is prohibited. Any restrictions outline in other software agreements associated with this project also apply. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners. AlumniOnline Web Services and its subcontractors retain the right to reuse project source code and to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
Refund Policy. If the client cancels the service request, work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate of $50, and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated above.